Agrément certification is designed specifically for new building materials, products and processes that do not yet have a long history of use and for which published national standards do not yet exist. NSAI Agrément assesses, specifies testing, and where appropriate, issues Agrément certificates for such products.
- Find Construction products that are currently certified by NSAI Agrément Certification.
- Apply for Agrément Certification for new construction products or processes.
- Apply for Revision to Agrément Certification for existing products or processes certified.
- NSAI Agrément Airtightness & Insulation video
Agrément Cavity Fill Insulation
- Click here to view the list of Registered Cavity Wall Insulation Installers, Registered Blown Loft Insulation Installers and Application Process to become a Registered Installer for these schemes.
- Click here to view the Directory of NSAI Agrément Registered External Insulation Installers (ETICS) and information on the Application process to become a Registered External Insulation Installer.
- NSAI Agrément External Insulation and conforming to standards video
- External Insulation - Take Positive Action in Your Home [Article]
Windows Energy Performance [WEP]
- Read about NSAI Agrément Window Energy Performance [WEP] Certification scheme.
- Manufacturers applying for an Agrément WEP certificate on their products should review the application process detail.
Fabrication of Metal Web Beams
- The correct fabrication of metal web beams is essential to ensure the performance of the product in use.
- Approval Scheme for Fabricators of Metal Web Beams information