NSAI wants to keep the general public, acedmia and industry aware of NSAIs important work.
You can learn about our recent projects here:
This projects document will be updated on a monthly basis and was last updated on the 20th July 2021.
If you or your organisation are interested in further standards development involvement you can do this through finding draft documents and comment on them simply by registering / logging in.
To understand the contents of the projects document here is an explanation of each field:
- Current Phase: Refers to exactly what stage the project is at e.g. approved or proposed.
- International Project ref: If the project is linked to an ISO (International Standards Organisation) project is will be referenced on ISO Technical committees.
- Scope: This gives an overview of what the project consists of and the area it covers.
- The presence of “x” e.g. 201x indicates that until the project is finalised a date will not be inserted.
- “xxx” will be used if a project reference number has not been agreed/finalised.
The NSAI Standard Officer(s) in charge of the project are named and to contact any of them by email please use: Firstname.Lastname@nsai.ie