Presentations from Previous Events
The NSAI Brexit Presentations are a combination of both general and targeted sectoral briefings for sectors such as food, construction and medical devices. These presentations are for any organisation – public, private or not-for-profit – who may be impacted by Brexit, regarding the future application of ‘CE’ marking to their products, products in their supply chain or the application of European Standards and Certification. These presentations are intended to provide advice and information on how Brexit is likely to impact on Standards and Certification and what you can do to mitigate these risks.
- NSAI delivered a keynote to the audience of the Manufacturing and Supply Chain Conference in Citywest Hotel on the 29th of January 2020. Slides from the keynote are available to download here. The Blue Guide referenced in the keynote can be found here.
- A presentation was given at the ELECTEX Trade Event on the 17th of October 2019. The slides of this keynote can be found here.
- NSAI held an event with a focus on the construction sector on the 12th and 13th of March 2019. You can download the slides here.
- NSAI and Enterprise Ireland held briefings on the new EU Medical Device Regulations and the potential impacts of Brexit on the medical devices sector. They took place in Galway on Monday 25th of February 2019 and in NSAI HQ on Wednesday 27th of February 2019. The presentations are available here.
- A Brexit briefing was held in Belfast on the 12th of February 2019. You can download the slides here.
- Brexit briefing events were held in Monaghan, Cavan and Sligo on the 29th and 30th of January 2019. Presentations from all three events are available here.
- Our first Brexit briefing was held on 11th of December 2018 in Dublin - You can download the Brexit Information Session slides here.