Download the GTSC Activity Summary Report for 2010
Scope of GTSC
- To advise the NSAI with regard to Irish Standards and Codes of Practice necessary for the transmission distribution and utilisation of Natural Gas and LPG, with particular regard to safety and to make recommendations as required.
- To draft appropriate documentation including Standards, Codes of Practice, Amendments and Safety Recommendations as necessary.
- To ensure that interested parties are consulted in the drafting of these Standards and Codes of Practice.
- To liaise with similar bodies in other EU countries and in particular CEN (European Committee for Standardisation) and ISO (International Organisation for Standardisation).
- To advise NSAI on how to vote on draft European and International Standards.
Contact the GTSC Technical Secretary Fergal Finn
Other NSAI links:
- Get Involved in Standards Development
- Add your comments on draft standards through Your Standards, Your Say
- Find useful information on the NSAI SME Portal
- Buy Standards Online