The National Standards Authority of Ireland (NSAI) wishes to announce the launch of a period of public consultation for the draft I.S. 311:202X: Verification of environmental parameters of solid fuels intended for use for space or water heating in Ireland – Operator Requirements.
Public Consultation Period: 22nd July- 22nd August inclusive
The scope of the draft Irish Standard
This standard sets down requirements for production,testing, traceability, segregation and identification, of solid fuels intended for use for space or water heating in Ireland.
This standard is intended to be applied at the most effective control point(s) in the supply chain; generally, though not limited to, the production operation.
Contents of the draft
The draft contains the following Schedule:
- Clause 1 Scope
- Clause 2 Normative References
- Clause 3 Terms and definitions
- Clause 4 Production of approved solid fuels
- Clause 5 Traceability, segregation and identification
- Clause 6 Measurement and Analysis
- Clause 7 Customer Feedback and Complaints
- Clause 8 Market surveillance feedback and records
- Clause 9 Traceability and conformity records
View the draft and submit comments:
All interested parties are invited to comment on the draft I.S. 311:202X: Verification of environmental parameters of solid fuels intended for use for space or water heating in Ireland – Operator Requirements through the NSAI “Your Standards Your Say” (YSYS) forum below.