NSAI and Enterprise Ireland would like to invite you to attend a briefing on the new medical device regulations and the potential impacts of Brexit on the medical devices sector, taking place in Dublin and Galway.
This event is relevant for:
- Medical device manufacturers.
- Organisations involved in the medical device supply chain.
- People working in quality and regulatory affairs.
This event will focus on:
- Clinical requirements for the medical device regulation.
- Device classification and product technical file requirements.
- Quality system requirements.
- Brexit implications for medical device manufacturers.
Colm O Rourke Brexit and introduction to medical device regulation implications a notified body perspective Dublin and Galway
Yvonne Ndefo: Clinical requirements for the Medical device regulation Dublin and Galway
Susan Murphy: Device classification and Product technical file requirements for the Medical device regulation Dublin
Tom Costello: Medical device regulation and quality system requirements Dublin
Aishling Owens: Device classification and Product technical file requirements for the Medical device regulation Galway
Niamh Lynch: Medical device regulation and quality system requirements Galway
Manus Rooney: Overview of Enterprise Ireland Brexit Supports for SMEs Dublin and Galway
In addition, Enterprise Ireland will be available to provide information on Brexit supports for SME's.
This event is complimentary, but on-line booking is required. Places are limited, so early booking is advisable.
27th February, 18:00-20:00
NSAI HQ, Swift Square, Santry,Dublin. 9
25th February, 18:00- 20:00
Galmont Hotel, Lough Atalia road, Galway
Need to get in touch? Email firstname.lastname@example.org