Book now for the 20% discount Early Bird rate of €120*
Delegate fee includes conference attendance, documentation, breaks & lunch.
Car parking at the Crowne Plaza Hotel is free for conference delegates.
Why you should attend
In an increasingly competitive market place where reliance on reputation alone may not be sufficient to grow your business world standards provide a benchmark and platform for leading organisations. The conference will discuss Does Quality Pay? and is aimed at providing professionals practicing quality a forum to hear and discuss latest trends.
There are two morning sessions and one afternoon session. The morning plenary session will be followed by a choice of attending two out of three breakout sessions. All sessions will be followed by a 'question & answer' forum allowing delegates to gain even greater insight into the challenges they may be facing in their own organisations. The afternoon will be a plenary session followed by a panel question and answer session.
Programme & Speakers
The majority of speakers have been confirmed and in keeping with conference tradition they and their organisations are considered leading experts in the area of quality. There will be plenty of opportunity to network and to learn from these experts and from your peers.
09.00 – 09.45 Registration/Tea & Coffee
09.45 – 10.00 Opening addresses
Maurice Buckley, CEO, NSAI
10.00 – 11.00 Section 1: Principles of good quality | MC Catriona Farrell, Quality Ireland
- Principles of Quality – Alister Dalrymple, Director, Business Development and Partnerships AFNOR Corporate International Affairs
- ‘Investment in Quality’ – Kieran McCarthy, Head of Quality, Voxpro / Tony Foy, Director – Compliance, Voxpro
11.00 – 11.30 Tea/Coffee
11.30 – 12.45 Breakout sessions
- Why it pays to adopt standards – Caroline Geoghegan, Quality Ireland
- Why it pays to engage both management and non-management staff – to be confirmed
- Why quality pays towards competitiveness (European perspective) – to be confirmed
12.45 – 14.00 Lunch
14.00 – 15.30 Session 3: Practical | MC Fergal O’Byrne, NSAI
Practical examples of where quality paid in the;
- Public sector – Anne Brennan, Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHEC)
- Private sector SME – Marc Doyle, Quality Manager, Label Tech
- Private sector large company – Tom Walsh, Training Lead, Servier (Irl) Industries
- Voluntary/Not for profit sector – Stuart Lawler, Rehabilitation Centre Manager, National Council for the Blind of Ireland (NCBI)
15.30 Panel Discussion, Wrap up / closing address
16.00 Tea/Coffee networking
NSAI Quality in Ireland conference Book online
- Full delegate price is €150. 23% VAT is included on all delegate rates
- Student rate of €40
- Bookings may be transferred. 50% cancellation fee applies from 10th October
- For bookings using a PO contact email@example.com
- Contact Crowne Plaza Hotel quoting NSAI Conference for a delegate accommodation rate