The Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill two vacancies on the Board of NSAI.
As Ireland’s official standards body, the National Standards Authority of Ireland (NSAI) aims to inspire consumer confidence and create the infrastructure for products and services to be recognised and relied on, all over the world.
The state agency is responsible for standardisation, conformity assessment and measurement, and was established under the National Standards Authority of Ireland Act 1996. NSAI reports to the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment.
Candidates must demonstrate in their application evidence of experience at an appropriately senior level in one or both of the following:
- Climate Action, Environmental and Sustainability change related activities and technologies.
- Housing and Construction Products & Processes related activities and technologies.
- Digital Transformation
- Innovation and R&D
- Corporate Governance
- Change Management
- Strategy Development and implementation
- Financial Expertise (Accountancy, Audit, Corporate Finance)
- Communications, Marketing
Closing Date: 15:00 on Friday 29th April 2022