Register to attend the NSAI Medical Device update seminars (09:00-12:30) in Dublin and Galway for all regulatory professionals.
The seminars are FREE TO ATTEND, however registration is mandatory
We recommend that regulatory affairs managers/professionals, quality managers, manufacturing engineers and purchasing managers attend the seminar to discuss these latest changes with NSAI auditors and network with their industry peers.
Further details and to attend the NSAI Medical Device update seminar: Register Online
- Fergal O'Byrne | Head of Business Excellence, NSAI
- Susan Murphy | European Medical Device Operations Manager, NSAI
- Aishling Owens | Medical Devices Certification Officer, NSAI
NSAI auditors will present information and guidance on:
- Changes to ISO 13485:2016 from ISO 13485:2003
- NSAI transition policy from ISO 13485:2003 to ISO 13485:2016
- Update on the Medical Device Regulation (MDR)