Invitation to Free Seminar
Are you integrating social, environmental, ethical, human rights and consumer concerns into your business operations and strategy?
Join the leaders and achieve the Business Working Responsibly mark to gain competitive advantage across all sectors of business
You are invited to attend a free seminar where you will have the opportunity to hear from Dawn Meats who achieved the Mark earlier this year, learn about the auditing process, and find out more about how your company can reap the benefits of implementing ‘The Mark’.
- Date: Wednesday October 25th
- Time: From 8am to 9am
- Location: Wynns Hotel, 35-39 Lower Abbey Street, Dublin 1
HOW TO REGISTER: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place or contact Lorraine Wall on 01- 8743823
What can the Business Working Responsibly Mark do for your organisation
The Business Working Responsibly Mark, audited by the National Standards Authority of Ireland (NSAI) and based on ISO 26000, is the only independently audited standard for CSR and Sustainability in Ireland.
- Demonstrate your sustainability credentials
- Showcase your impact on society
- Be an employer of choice
- Enhance brand reputation
The Mark helps map your entire CSR and Sustainability activity and benchmark it against other organisations, all verified by the NSAI.
- Elise McCarthy, Senior Corporate Social Responsibility Adviser , with Business in the Community Ireland will outline what the ‘Business Working Responsibly Mark’ is and how it works.Using samples of the questionnaire, Elise will take you through the process step by step.
- David O'Flynn, Head of CSR at Dawn Meats Group will outline how they achieved the Mark for the first time this year. David will discuss how the process worked and the benefits to the business.
- Fergal O'Byrne, Head of Business Excellence, NSAI. Fergal will discuss the auditing process carried out by NSAI.
The Business Working Responsibly Mark scheme
Business in the Community Ireland has developed the Business Working Responsibly Mark.
Independently audited by the NSAI and based on ISO 26000, this all-encompassing scheme certifies responsible and sustainable business practices and is available to organisations worldwide.
Comprising a self-assessment questionnaire whose responses are independently verified by the NSAI, the Mark provides a root to branch review of the organisation. The Mark assesses best in class corporate social responsibility (CSR) and looks at leadership, policies, practices, performance and impact in areas such as:
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Employee Engagement
- Customer Service
- Supply Chain Management
- Environmental Practices
- CSR Communications
The Mark is updated on a regular basis so that it keeps in line with changes in best practice in CSR. When achieved, the Mark is valid for three years.
The benefits of the Mark include improved employee morale, better tendering credentials, enhanced investor relations and profile as a leading organisation in CSR in Ireland and internationally.
For further information please contact: email@example.com / www.bitc.ie / T: 01 874 7232
WATCH: BITC - CSR Certification