NSAI has launched the public consultation for the draft I.S. 3217 – “Emergency Lighting”
Public consultation period: From 1st of September until 29th of October, inclusive.
The scope of the draft Standard
This document gives guidelines for the design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of emergency lighting systems.
Content of the draft
The draft contains the following sections:
- Clause 1 Scope
- Clause 2 Normative References
- Clause 3 Terms and definitions
- Clause 4 Emergency lighting system types
- Clause 5 Emergency lighting design
- Clause 6 Circuit requirements and test facilities for self-contained luminaire systems
- Clause 7 Central Power Systems (CPS)
- Clause 8 Commissioning
- Clause 9 Handover documentation and logbook
- Clause 10 Maintenance, inspections and testing
View the draft and submit comments
All interested parties are invited to comment on the draft I.S. 3217 – “Emergency Lighting” through the NSAI “Your Standards Your Say” (YSYS) forum.
Find out how to use Your Standards, Your Say here.