The NSAI Active work programme
(Last update 10/01/2018) projects document will be updated on a monthly basis.
The purpose of this information is to inform the general public, academia and industry of NSAI’s work and to encourage interest from a wider field.
Note: Adobe Reader is necessary to open and read this document.
You can search the document using the usual search function in Adobe.
If you or your organisation are interested in further standards development involvement you can do this through:
To understand the contents of the projects document here is an explanation of each field:
- Current Phase: Refers to exactly what stage the project is at e.g. approved or proposed.
- International Project ref: If the project is linked to an ISO (International Standards Organisation) project is will be referenced on ISO Technical committees.
- Scope: This gives an overview of what the project consists of and the area it covers.
- The presence of “x” e.g. 201x indicates that until the project is finalised a date will not be inserted.
- “xxx” will be used if a project reference number has not been agreed/finalised.
Who to contact
The NSAI Standard Officer(s) in charge of the project are named and to contact any of them by email please use: Firstname.Lastname@nsai.ie
Projects in the pipeline at European and International level: