Note on Usage of NSAI Logos
The NSAI Registered Mark is a legally registered entity which can only be used in a prescribed manner. NSAI logos for download are supplied in eps format and are suitable for use on both PC and MAC operating systems.
- You may not be able to open these files unless you have access to Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, or Corel Draw etc. as generally used by graphic designers and printers.
- IE7 users should note that individual system settings may mean the files are downloaded as Post Script [.ps] files. Follow these instructions to download as Encapsulated Post Script [.eps] files:
- Right click on the word 'Download' beside the logo you require
- Select Save Target As…
- Choose where you want to save the file
- In File name: change the suffix .ps to .eps
- Click Save
- These files can now be opened as .eps files
NOTE: Should you still encounter problems please email your request for .eps format logos toNSAI Logo Request
NSAI Logo Guidelines
The logos should not be altered under any circumstances. Before using any of the artwork for any application you should familiarise yourself with the usage guidelines.
- Large logos for use on signage / livery etc. and must not be reproduced smaller than 40mm tall. Please refer to guidelines.
- Small Logos are for use on stationary /business cards etc. Minimum reproduction size 20mm tall. Please refer to guidelines.
Download the NSAI Logo User Guidelines. For Agrément logos please refer to the Agrément Logo Style Guide, for more information on Agrément logos please contact a member of the Agrément Team T: + 353 1 8073800 or E: email@example.com