If you require a no obligation, company specific quotation for certification please download and complete the General Request for Quotation form [Word version or PDF version] and return to email@example.com
For ISO 50001 quotation requests please use RFQ for ISO 50001:2010.
For ISO 22000 quotation requests please complete Appendix A - FSMS as well as the General Request for Quotation form above.
Step 1 – Application
- Company implements system
- Request to NSAI for quotation
- Quotation sent
- Application made to NSAI
Step 2 – Stage 1 Assessment
- Application assessed by Lead Auditor (Document Review)
- Liaison with applicant on issues arising (if any)
- Dates agreed for preliminary or registration assessment
- On-site preliminary assessment audit (if applicable)
Step 3 – Stage 2 Assessment
- Registration assessment by NSAI audit team
- Findings reported at close of audit
- Corrective action required before recommendation for registration?
- Acceptable response to NSAI (cause, correction and corrective action)
- Grant of registration
Step 4 – Certification
- Certificate of registration issued
- Listed on NSAI website
- Ongoing assessment
- Continual improvement