The National Standards Authority of Ireland NSAI complies with the Re-use of Public Sector Information and encourages the re-use of information it publishes. Information and documents obtained from this website may be reproduced and/or re-used once in compliance with the latest PSI licence.
Re-use includes copying, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Unless otherwise stated information on this website is copyright of the NSAI. You may re-use information and documents posted on this website free of charge in any format without written permission. NSAI copyrighted and published documents or third party copyrighted documents subject to payment are not included in this licence.
Conditions of Re-use
Generally re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must -
- Acknowledge the source and copyright of the NSAI in cases where you supply the information to others
- Reproduce the information accurately
- Not use the information in a misleading way
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes
- Not reproduce any crest, logo or mark associated with any NSAI function or activity except where such crest, logo, or mark forms an integral part of the document being reused
For a more detailed list of conditions please refer to the latest PSI licence available at www.psi.gov.ie
NSAI is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information contained on its website. Similarly while every effort is made to ensure that information on its website is up-to-date and accurate NSAI does not certify that all of the information on its website is up-to-date or error free. NSAI does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use of its information.
Intellectual property rights are likely to be held for material provided by a third party, including links to other websites from this site.
Permission to copy or use any such material must be obtained from the holder of the intellectual property right.
Public Sector Information owned by NSAI that is not available on this website may be obtained from NSAI by writing to:
NSAI, 1 Swift Square, Northwood
Santry, Dublin 9. D09 A0E4
NOTE: The application must be for the release of documents for re-use and must state clearly that the request is for the re-use of public sector information.