Our Management System Services
NSAI offers a comprehensive range of quality management system services to internationally recognized standards.
- Quality Management ISO 9001 the most popular management system standard in Ireland and internationally, is designed to improve customer satisfaction levels, internal efficiency and process consistency.
- Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001 helps organizations to meet their environmental obligations, control their environmental impacts and improve their environmental performance.
- Health and Safety Management Systems OHSAS 18001 helps organizations meet their health and safety obligations, control the impact of potential and actual hazards, and improve their health and safety performance.
- Food Safety Management Systems ISO 22000 sets out requirements for food safety management systems that are applicable to all sectors of the food industry, from local caterers to multinational processors.
- Medical Device Management Systems ISO 13485 is designed to guide companies designing, manufacturing and supplying medical equipment. As a Notified Body under the Medical Device Directive, the Active Implantable Medical Device Directive, and the In-Vitro Diagnostic Directive, NSAI offers special expertise in the CE Marking of medical devices.
- Information Security Management ISO 27001 helps businesses to manage and protect their information assets from loss, unintended disclosure or corruption.
- CQAI-NSAI Scheme ISO 9001:2008 helps companies in the construction industry meet management system standards through cooperation between CQAI and NSAI.
- UK National Highway Sector Schemes these are specific applications of the ISO 9001:2008 quality management system developed for the highways industry in Northern Ireland and Britain.
- Integrating your management systems NSAI offer a suggested structure for an integrated management system which can be downloaded free of charge.