The ISO standard for Occupational Health and Safety, ISO 45001, will publish shortly. NSAI are holding information briefings on the migration from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001 at 4 locations nationwide from 5th - 8th March 2018.
This event is FREE TO ATTEND, however registration is MANDATORY and early booking is advisable.
We will discuss the main changes between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001, go through the NSAI migration policy and give a brief overview of the HLS (High Level Structure) which aligns ISO 45001 with other business standards such as ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, ISO 14001 Environment Management Systems and ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management Systems.
Dates & locations
- 5th March 2018 - Crowne Plaza Hotel, Northwood, Dublin
- 6th March 2018 - Radisson Blu Hotel, Little Island, Co Cork
- 7th March 2018 - Old Ground Hotel, Ennis, Co Clare
- 8th March 2018 - Clayton Hotel, Old Monivea Rd, Ballybrit, Galway
- Registration is from 2pm.
- The seminar will start at 2.30pm and finish at 4pm
Subscribe to RSS feed