NSAI Workshop | Winning business through standards
About the Workshop:
This free workshop is an introduction to standardization and how it works. Find out what it means to be involved at a national and international level in standards development and the benefits of participation? An overview of the NSAI tools and search facilities on published, as well as draft standards, will be provided so you can research standards for yourself.
Registration to attend is required. See link below.
Who should attend:
CEO’s of SME’s, managers, regulatory affairs technical & research personnel. Those who have an interest in finding out about standards that could apply to their organisation, those keen to improve their performance & differentiate themselves or those keen to find out what future standards could be relevant for their organisation.
- Date & time: Friday, 19 October 2012, 08.30 - 13.00
- Venue: NSAI Offices, 1 Swift Square, Northwood, Santry, Dublin 9
- Cost: Free to attend. Stay for lunch & networking
Workshop Programme includes:
Opening address by Minister John Perry, Minister for Small Business
Industry representatives' perspectives
- Small Firms Association - Ian Martin, Chairman
- Irish Exporters Association - John Whelan, Chief Executive
European Standards benefits for SME's
- CEN/CENELEC & NORMAPME representatives
SME Case studies – sharing experiences
- Case 1 - Western Automation - Pat Ward, Owner Manager
- Case 2 - Open Innovation Partners - Diarmuid Cahalane, Founder
- Case 3 - O’Herlihy Access Consultancy - Eoin O’Herlihy, Principal Access Consultant