Standards referenced in Statutory Instruments:
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on the following list but there is no guarantee that the list is comprehensive. The NSAI does not accept any liability whatsoever arising from any errors or omissions. Please log onto http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/
to consult the archive of Statutory Instruments.
- I.S. 813 Domestic Gas Installations (see S.I. 225 of 2009 & S.I. 299 of 2011).
- I.S. 999:2004 Guarding Security Services; I.S. EN 50131-1:1997 Alarm Systems - Intrusion Systems General Requirements; I.S. CLC/TS 501 31-7:2003 Alarm systems - Intrusion Systems Application Guidelines; I.S. 228:1997 Monitoring Centres for Intruder Alarm Systems; S.R. 40:2005 - Electronic Security Services - Intruder Alarm, Access Control and CCTV Systems; S.R. 41:2005 - Electronic Security Services - Alarm Receiving Centre (see S.I. 834 of 2005 & S.I. 419 of 2009).
- I.S. EN 1949 Specification for the installation of LPG systems for habitation purposes in leisure accomodation vehicles and accommodation purposes in other vehicles (see S.I. 299 of 2011).
- I.S. EN 50131-1:2006 Alarm Systems — Intrusion and hold-up systems — Part 1: System Requirements (see S.I. 419 of 2009).
- S.I. No. 328/1988: Misuse of Drugs Regulations, 1998.