Agrément certification is designed specifically for new building materials, products and processes that do not yet have a long history of use and for which published national standards do not yet exist. NSAI Agrément assesses, specifies testing, and where appropriate, issues Agrément certificates for such products.
Learn more about NSAI Agrément.
- Find Construction products that are currently certified by NSAI Agrément Certification.
- Apply for Agrément Certification for new construction products or processes.
- Apply for Revision to Agrément Certification for existing products or processes certified.
- NSAI Agrément Airtightness & Insulation video
Agrément Cavity Fill Insulation
- Click here to view the list of Registered Cavity Wall Insulation Installers, Registered Blown Loft Insulation Installers and Application Process to become a Registered Installer for these schemes.
Windows Energy Performance [WEP]
Fabrication of Metal Web Beams